Rejuvenate and Revitalise Your Face
Your face has to deal with a lot – exposure to the sun and other weather elements, changes in humidity and temperature, the application of makeup and other beauty products, and general exposure to the air of day-to-day life. Facials are like a reset for your face as they make your skin look healthier and more radiant.
We offer a range of options so you can get a facial treatment that suits your skin and delivers what you want to achieve. This includes both manual facials and electrical facials.
All our facial treatments are carried out by highly trained and experienced facial technicians. They can give you advice on the best treatment type as well as explaining what you can expect to achieve. They will then do the facial professionally and effectively. They are all friendly too, and will do everything possible to make you feel comfortable and relaxed.
In addition, your facial treatment will be done in our modern, luxurious, and fully-equipped beauty salon. From the moment you walk in the door you will feel pampered and looked after. Every product and tool we use to carry out your facial treatments is high quality and has met our strict standards for effectiveness and safety. This ensures the best possible results for your skin.
Benefits of Facial Treatments
The specific benefits of a facial depend on the type of treatment you opt for. In other words, they all do something slightly different. There are, however, some general benefits that apply to all the facials we offer:
- Cleaner and smoother skin – most facial treatments involve opening up the pores, cleansing, and exfoliating the skin. This removes dead skin cells to leave your skin feeling and looking cleaner and softer. Your skin will also look brighter, plus the process helps to keep your skin healthy. For example, facial treatments help to prevent acne developing on your skin.
- Moisturising – a facial treatment will also hydrate your skin so that it looks soft and glowing. Depending on the type of treatment you opt for, this is achieved through the application of oil, a specially formulated moisturiser, or by a serum.
- Nourishes your skin – facial treatments also include the application of products that nourish your skin. This makes your skin look and feel healthier as well as helping to balance patches of skin that are either too dry or too oily.
- Makes you look younger – certain facial treatments are also designed to address particular concerns you may have with your skin. This can include making your skin look firmer and clearer.
Types of Facial Available
The types of facial you can get from us include:
- Deep cleansing facials
- Balancing facials
- Hydrating and nourishing facials
- Facials specifically for skin with uneven pigmentation or dull looking skin – the aim of this type of facial is to make your skin look brighter
- Anti-ageing facials
- Facials that use products specially formulated for sensitive skin
Book your facial treatment today.